Employment support

Ealing IAPT has partnered with Twining, a mental health employment support charity, to offer practical support to our clients who are unemployed and are looking for work.

Who is the service for?

This service is for people with common mental health problems such as anxiety or depression who live in Ealing, and are unemployed and claiming either:

  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Employment Support Allowance who is not on the Work Programme, or
  • Universal Credit

How can Twinning support me?

An Employment Specialist will meet with you regularly. Together, you can plan what your employment goals are and how we can help you reach them.

Below are a few examples of ways we can provide practical support to you:

  • Supporting you to improve your confidence and motivation to work
  • Providing careers advice and guidance
  • Showing you how to write a great CV/fill out application forms
  • Teaching you effective job searching approaches
  • Improving your interview and presentation techniques
  • Helping you prepare for those all-important first days back at work

We also continue to support you once you have started work for as long as you need us.

How can I access this service?

Please ask your IAPT therapist to refer you.